Solo Business Owners are Distinctly Different!
Your training needs to be different, too.
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business?
Guess what! It’s not too late and you are not too old.
You just need to give yourself the Best Beginning possible! This is the place to get small business start up help that works.
Imagine being able to just ask an expert like Jackie for customized small business start up help! She’ll help you create your own customized step-by-step guide. When you complete this live, seven-part course, the foundation of your business will be in place.
- Don’t give up on your dream business just because you don’t know how to make money at it
- This is the time to start a business! Jackie will show you how
- Don’t be scared of running a business by yourself – you can do this!
Why Best Beginnings™?
This is your chance to discover how to launch a distinctly different, solo-owned business that reflects your personal drive and passion.
Best BeginningsTM is small business start up help specifically designed for people just like you:
- Health and Wellness practitioners
- Encore Careerists: If you are over 50, done with corporate life, and excited to explore one more business challenge (or maybe just need extra retirement income)
It is time to put your Best BeginningsTM forward!
Best BeginningsTM is a series of short lessons that answer every single one of your questions about how to launch and successfully operate a small business. The first half addresses the essentials for getting started. The second half helps you to position your business for growth. You can focus on one of those areas or take the whole course. It the ultimate self-paced learning experience which you can tailor to your needs.
- Take inventory of your transferable skills and passions
- Investigate possible revenue streams
- Explore start-up costs
- Complete a series of worksheets with exercises to flesh out your start-up
- Technical steps to form your business
- Business naming options
- Funding options
- Creating products and packages
- Explore basic marketing tools
- The elements of setting your price
- The cost of your own labor
- Pricing your time
- Pricing your products
- Developing a business mindset
Get the first three Best Beginnings modules and save!
- Learn the importance of specializing in your niche
- Develop your Unique Value statement
- Discover how to use your UV to market your business
- Why have a target client?
- How do you find your ideal client
- Identify and avoid mission creep
- Discover Directed marketing
- Connect with your client in their own words
- Learn their ‘hot buttons’
- Create a Focused Marketing plan
- Identify the marketing techniques that work for YOU
- The Waterbug Model addresses time and money management
- Discover how to grow your business without having to hire employees
- Explore different growth strategies
Get the final FOUR modules to help your new business grow.
Get the entire Best Beginnings™ course to work through at your own pace.
The contents of all Webinar videos, worksheets and related content (Collectively, the “Webinar Content”) is exclusively owned and controlled by Better, Smarter, Richer, LLC (“BSR”).
The Webinar Content also includes, without limitation, any and all text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like, as well as all BSR Webinar trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained therein, all of which are exclusively owned by BSR. “Better, Smarter, Richer” is a trademark owned and controlled by BSR.
BSR grants to User a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or use the BSR Webinar Content solely for User’s personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing our Webinar and/or utilizing any services provide by BSR. Except for User Content posted by User, User may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, make available, or sell any Webinar Content.
Users may not transfer, share, sublicense, give away, sell or allow any third parties access to their User password or the Webinar Content. Excessive viewings or logins by any User may be construed as fraudulent use of the Webinar Content, which may result in the immediate cancellation of User’s access without refund. Users agree to take all actions possible to protect their account username and password from fraudulent use. BSR reserves the right to cancel any User access where BSR believes a User account has been compromised, is being accessed by any parties other than the designated User, or is being used fraudulently, at BSR’s own discretion.