Encore and Solo Business Builders Class starts January 16, 2020, PCC CLIMB Center
Turn your experience into a rewarding small business – make a living doing what you love.
Have you ever thought about starting your own business?
Perhaps you are retired or you have been laid off, and you’re looking for some extra income, or something to keep you busy.
As a solopreneur you’re doing it all. From marketing to invoicing, do you ever wonder how you got into this mess? You became a solopreneur because you love what you do. But when you get bogged down in running your business, you can lose track of the passion that got you started. Encore Entrepreneurship is also on the rise. Never before has it been easier for 50+ individuals to monetize their knowledge, skills, and experience. Our Encore/Solo entrepreneurs program is for people of all ages – just like you!
You will receive:
- 30 hours of education divided into 10 weekly, 3 hour sessions
- Up to 5 hours of one-on-one advising during the program and the 10 month period following ENCORE Business Builders
- Expect to spend time outside of the classroom and your advising sessions to work on different aspects of your business
- Invaluable advice from industry experts that will save you years of frustration
- Support from a network of peers and mentors
- Confidence to make the right decisions for your new business
PCC permits up to three months to pay tuition.
Jackie B. co-teaches the class with Kim Allchurch Flick.