1626 Southeast Water Avenue
Portland, OR 97214
*NOTE: This session SOLD OUT! Stay tuned for details about the spring series.
Join Jackie B. Peterson of Better, Smarter, Richer and build your solo business. You became a solopreneur because you love what you do. But when you get bogged down in running your business, you can lose track of the passion that got you started. There’s another way. Solo Business Builders is designed specifically for you to help you build the solopreneur business of your dreams and prevent burnout.
• Share ideas and solve problems with fellow solopreneurs. Working as a solo entrepreneur can be lonely and isolating. You’ll meet fellow solos to learn about the keys to success and overcoming common problems. Keep yourself accountable to your goals with the monthly sessions.
• Work one-on-one with an advisor to take action. Need a sounding board? You’ll meet with your advisor once a month to develop an action plan, track your progress, and work on problems you encounter along the way.
• Find clarity, focus on your mission. We’ll help you clearly define your mission, services and products, and your target market. With this focus, you’ll be able to navigate through opportunities and challenges, ultimately increasing your sales.
• Refine your business model. Solopreneurs need a different business model. Learn about the Waterbug Model® and how you can build a network of solopreneurs, so you can focus on doing what you love. Work smarter, not harder.
Solo Business Builders is more than a class. This program includes:
• Up-to 20 hours of one-on-one advising in confidential monthly meetings.
• 20 hours of in-class business education including 10 weekly, 2-hour sessions taught by specialists in each topic.
• Cohort learning and networking to discuss challenges and find solutions with peers.
• Access to 25+ veteran business advisors with a wide range of backgrounds and expertise including business strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), and financing.