Can a Good Business Book Change Your Life? Why, yes.
My Seven Principles
- Focus on a deep narrow niche.
- Articulate your unique value proposition.
- Fend off mission creep.
- Develop a business mindset.
- Avoid the time-money squeeze.
- Understand your target audience.
- Market every day.
Better, Smarter, Richer
- Focus your work in your specific field. Deep focus brings clarity – for marketing, pricing and competition. With focus comes expertise, which brings in new business.
- Avoid the time/money squeeze — which I define as the time spent on a project returning insufficient money to live on, while also being less than you are worth.
- Create a business mindset — respect the value of money personally and professionally. Become diligent about the numbers, because it is close attention to the numbers that will set you free.
I’m ready to buy. Let’s do this!
Still not sure?
If you would like a sample of my book, please
click here for a FREE overview of Better, Smarter, Richer.
“Jackie, what I really love about this book is how easy it is to use. Your exercises changed the way I look at my business. So many books on making money from your own business are dense and hard to take in all at once – the ideas in your book were immediate. I’ve gone through it twice. I have struggled with so many ideas and you’ve taught me to focus and then go for my idea 100%. Thanks to the book I have doubled my fees, which means I have doubled my profits.”
– Melissa Omanga, Idaho Falls, Idaho